The scientific advisory board, composed of ten internationally renowned scientists, plays a central role in ensuring the quality of the Cluster by evaluating its progress and reviewing strategic developments. The external scientific board and the industry advisory board will meet alternatingly each year.
- Prof. Dr. Juan Carlos Cuevas, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Prof. Dr. Vikram Deshpande, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Dr. Richard Hague, University of Nottingham
- Prof. Dr. Marc Madou, University of California, Irvine
- Prof. Shoji Maruo, Yokohama National University
- Dr. Alberto Pique, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington D.C.
- Prof. Dr. Ekaterina Shamonina, University of Oxford
- Prof. Dr. Martina Stenzel, University of New South Wales
- Prof. Dr. Viola Vogel, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Weck, New York University
- Prof. Dr. Tanja Weil, Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz