MBA Fundamentals Program
Members of the HEiKA Graduate School on Functional Materials with an interest in management topics that goes beyond the mandatory module requirements have the opportunity to partake in the MBA Fundamentals Program.
In the seven units of the MBA Fundamentals Program, you will learn a comprehensive approach regarding a wide variety of management topics, e.g., project management, human resource management and marketing.
- Completion of the module during the doctoral work
- Choose 6 out of 7 units (each of 5 days), 4 units offered per year (completion within 1,5 years possible)
- Four mandatory units and three elective units to choose from
- Free selection of the units' sequence
- Full-time workshops, exams subsequently
Key Facts and Benefits
- MBA Fundamentals Certificate from the KIT and the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management
- No application deadline
- Individual start possible
- 18 credit points (ECTS) for MBA Fundamentals Program, are recognised in international MBA Programs
- Tuition fees are covered for members of the HEiKA Graduate School
Find out more about the MBA Fundamentals Program and how to register here or click the button below.