MBA Fundamentals Program for 3DMM2O Doctoral Researchers
Members of the HEiKA Graduate School on Functional Materials with an interest in management topics that goes beyond the mandatory module requirements have the opportunity to partake in the MBA Fundamentals Program.
Doctoral researchers often benefit from knowledge on management topics at an early stage of their career.
Management expertise often has a positive impact on the career possibilities, especially when switching from academia to industry.
In the six out of seven units of the MBA Fundamentals Program you will learn a whole new approach regarding, e.g., project management, human resource management and marketing.
As a HEiKA Graduate School member you need an approval of your supervisor. Costs are covered.
- Completion of the module during the doctoral work
- 6 units (each of 5 days), 4 units offered per year (completion within 1.5 years possible)
- Four mandatory units and three elective units to choose from
- Free selection of the units' sequence
- Full-time workshops, exams subsequently
Key Facts and Benefits
- MBA Fundamentals Certificate from the KIT and the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management
- Develop your research network
- Receive professional qualifications that are important to your current job and your future career
- No application deadline
- Individual start possible
- 18 credit points (ECTS) for MBA Fundamentals Program, are recognised in international MBA Programs
- Tuition fees are covered for members of the HEiKA Graduate School
If you would like to register for the MBA Fundamentals Program, please contact the 3DMM2O Cluster Office directly.