Industry Advisory Board
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is a platform to deepen and cultivate contacts to the industrial sector as well as facilitate exchange in regard to the research done in the Cluster. The IAB is composed of ten industry representatives from internationally operating companies in relevant branches.
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and the Industry Advisory Board meet alternatingly each year.
- Prof. Dr. Herwig Buchholz (Merck KGaA)
- Dr. Bernhard Buck (Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG)
- Dr. Kai Exner (BASF New Business GmbH)
- Dr. Kai Keller (Notion Systems GmbH) (Chairman)
- Dr. Matthias Müller (SCHOTT AG)
- Dr. Gabriele Nelles (Sony Europe B.V., Berlin)
- Dr. Kenneth Sorensen (Nonpareil Biotechnologies) (Vice Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Totzeck (Carl Zeiss AG)
- Dr. Reinhard Völkel (SUSS MicroOptics SA)