Future 3D Additive Manufacturing – The 3DMM2O Conference: 3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems
The Cluster of Excellence “3D Matter Made to Order” organizes an annual research conference on topics surrounding 3D Additive Manufacturing.
Due to the situation regarding the coronavirus, the 2020 conference on 3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems had to be postponed. We are happy to confirm that conference will take place from February 28 to March 4, 2021.
We will reach out to the speakers that were previously confirmed, therefore the program is not yet final. If you already registered for the 2020 conference, we will contact you soon to provide you with the opportunity to re-register for the 2021 conference. A final program is expected by the end of April 2020.
We invite applications from national and international doctoral researchers, postdocs and scientific researchers with interest in the fields of 3D bioprinting, tissue engineering, neuronal organoids, metamaterials and retinal development and physiology.
Please inform us in time if you need childcare during the event.
Find out more and re-register soon on the Conference website future3dam.org.
Speakers (To be confirmed)
- Cantas Alev, Kyoto University, Japan
- Seth Blackshaw, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
- Carsten Grashoff, University of Münster, Germany
- Jochen Guck, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, Germany
- Michael Heymann, Institute of Biomaterials and Biomolecular Systems, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Majlinda Lako, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- Peter Loskill, Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology and Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Germany
- Matthias Lütolf, Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Alfonso Martinez-Arias, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Gislene Pereira, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Thomas Reh, University of Washington, USA
- Ute Schepers, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- Ulrich Schwarz, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Magdalene J. Seiler, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Motomu Tanaka, Heidelberg University, Germany
|Date||February 28 to March 4, 2021|
|Place||Schöntal Monastery, near Heilbronn|
|Chair||Prof. Dr. Martin Bastmeyer (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) and Prof. Dr. Joachim Wittbrodt (Heidelberg University)|
|Main Area of Focus||3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems|
|Attendance||Max. 150 people|
|Fee||490€ (standard rate; includes accommodation)|