Future 3D Additive Manufacturing – The 3DMM2O Conference: 3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems
The Cluster of Excellence “3D Matter Made to Order” organizes an annual research conference on topics surrounding 3D Additive Manufacturing. The 2020 conference's main topic is 3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems and will take place from March 29 to April 2, 2020.
We invite applications from national and international doctoral researchers, postdocs and scientific researchers with interest in the fields of 3D bioprinting, tissue engineering, neuronal organoids, metamaterials and retinal development and physiology.
Please inform us in time if you need childcare during the event.
Find out more and register on the Conference website future3dam.org. Please note that the registration closes on January 6, 2020.
- Cantas Alev, Kyoto University, Japan
- Seth Blackshaw, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
- Carsten Grashoff, University of Münster, Germany
- Jochen Guck, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, Germany
- Michael Heymann, Institute of Biomaterials and Biomolecular Systems, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Majlinda Lako, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- Peter Loskill, Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology and Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Germany
- Matthias Lütolf, Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Alfonso Martinez-Arias, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Gislene Pereira, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Thomas Reh, University of Washington, USA
- Ute Schepers, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- Ulrich Schwarz, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Magdalene J. Seiler, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Motomu Tanaka, Heidelberg University, Germany
|Date||March 29 to April 2, 2020|
|Place||Schöntal Monastery, near Heilbronn|
|Chair||Prof. Dr. Martin Bastmeyer (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) and Prof. Dr. Joachim Wittbrodt (Heidelberg University)|
|Main Area of Focus||3D Hybrid Organotypic Systems|
|Attendance||Max. 150 people|
|Fee||490€ (standard rate; includes accommodation)|