Before starting the application process, you should have the following documents at hand:
- Curriculum Vitae (1-3 pages)
- Description of doctoral research project
- High School diploma
- Bachelor / Undergraduate certificate
- Master’s certificate
- Transcript of record Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of records Master’s degree
- Letter of motivation (5.500 characters or less, incl. spaces)
- Name(s) and contact information for references
Other documents and information may be submitted at a later step in the process. All applications for doctoral positions have to be processed through our application portal.
Your application will be pre-screened to make sure that it is complete and you fulfill the requirements. If required, the pre-screening is followed up by an interview with a Cluster PI to ensure an optimal research fit. After this initial process, the Coordinating Committee of the Cluster decides on the Admission.