Industry Advisory Board
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is a platform to deepen and cultivate contacts to the industrial sector as well as facilitate exchange in regard to the research done in the Cluster. The IAB is composed of eleven industry representatives from internationally operating companies in relevant branches.
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and the Industry Advisory Board meet alternatingly each year.
- Dr. Michael Bolle (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Dr. Berhard Buck (Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG)
- Dr. Kai Exner (BASF New Business GmbH)
- Dr. Susanne Heun (Merck KGaA)
- Dr. Kai Keller (Notion Systems GmbH)
- Dr. Matthias Müller (SCHOTT AG)
- Dr. Gabriele Nelles (Sony Deutschland GmbH)
- Dr. Kenneth Sorensen (Nonpareil Biotechnologies)
- Dr. Reinhard Völkel (SUSS MicroOptics SA)
- Prof. Dr. Herwig Buchholz (Merck KGaA)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Totzeck (Carl Zeiss AG)